Monday, June 18, 2007

Baseball Card Collecting---A History

After having a couple conversations with people after making my post on LOL COLLECTIONS about baseball and baseball card collecting; I realized that there are a lot of people who don't realize people do actually save/collect baseball cards and have for a long time.

Therefore I went on a search mission on the internet to find out about the history of baseball card collecting. As always, I started with Google. I do believe that I could spend days searching and researching on the Internet. One lead always takes you to another.

I found a great History of Baseball Card Collecting that I thought was a perfect addition to my previous post on here. Hope that you will enjoy reading it.

http://www.geocities.com/chrisstufflestreet/history.html

Stay Collected.


No comments: